- Leave covered for up to 5hrs. This is to have a barrier while your body makes its own.
- Clean with water and a little soap, any soap just not too much and rinse off.
- Pat dry, best with paper towel.
- Apply bepanthen, very small amounts like sun cream, rub into tattoo no excess left on the skin.
- Clean everyday warm water pat dry.
- Bepanthen 3 to 4 times a day. If you re wrap with glad wrap or use second skin do not put cream on that often just once, then cover.
Take off cover, clean and repeat.
- It will flake skin off the tattoo, this may have the colour of the ink in it, don’t worry it’s normal.
- Touch ups are a normal part of receiving a tattoo. Why? Your immune system is great at removing
foreign things from your body. So, it may shed it or consume it. If this occurs come back to show us. (We
know when it’s been picked, scratched and poorly cared for).
It will be itchy. Pat it with your hand.
- Re covering with second skin or glad wrap is the fastest way to heal your tattoo. Making sure to clean
before covering. If second skin is used, leave covered until sticker starts to come off. If liquid is present,
do not worry it’s normal.
Always wash your hands before and after touching your tattoo.
If you have animals do not let them near your tattoo
ALL CONTENT © 2021 LINK TATTOO